If you’ve ever wanted to be on the silver screen, now is your chance!
Hallmark is looking for extras to appear in scenes of a movie that will be filming in Safety Harbor next week.
The movie is called, “Love in the Sun,” according to Safety Harbor Mayor Joe Ayoub, who says scenes will be shot on Main Street, the marina, the fountain near the marina, Waterfront Park and at the Southern Fresh restaurant.
Ayoub says it feels awesome to have the movie filmed in Safety Harbor. “We’ve always known Safety Harbor had a great small town charm to it, but to now have it recognized by having a Hallmark movie filmed here feels great,” Ayoub told WFLA.com.
If you are interested in being an extra in the movie, the Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce says casting agents are looking for people who are ages 15 to 60, including families and couples.
Extras will be needed on certain dates beginning March 25 through April 12. Extras are needed to appear in background shots.
Here are the filming dates:
- March 25: 27 people needed for 12 hours
- March 26: 20 people needed for 12 hours
- March 27: 5 people needed for 8 hours
- March 27: 18 people needed for 12 hours
- March 28: 8 people needed for 8 hours
- March 28: 52 people needed for 12 hours
- March 29: 17 people needed for 8 hours
- April 8: 12 people needed for 12 hours
- April 9: 82 people needed for 12 hours
- April 12: 18 people needed for 10 hours
If you are interested in working as an extra in the movie send an email with your contact info, headshot, age and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.