ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE|St. Pete police say an elderly man who was reported missing on Monday has been located.
Henry Lee Jones is safe, according to the department.
Further information was not available.
ORIGINAL STORY | Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a man with dementia who was reported missing in St. Petersburg.
Police said Henry Lee Jones, 78, was last seen walking in the area of 12th Avenue North and 70th Street South around 10 p.m. Sunday.
Jones is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 170 pounds. Police said he was last seen wearing a white shirt and khaki pants with white socks and brown house slippers. He had a gray blanket around his shoulders.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts can call St. Pete police at 727-893-7780.
- Blind, deaf poodle scooped up by hawk finds her way back home 28 hours later
- Florida man arrested after running over, killing girlfriend on I-75, FHP says
- Low wages a concern as unemployment numbers drop, new report says
- Police: Man found passed out in car with 2-year-old girl home alone in Tarpon Springs
- EPA admin addresses plan to protect clean water in US