ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA ) - A man was hospitalized after being shot and crashing a vehicle in St. Petersburg Tuesday night.
Police responded to reports of shots fired in the 3900 block of 10th Avenue South at about 9:45 p.m.
A man was reportedly shot and crashed a car in the area of 5th Avenue South and 16th Street. He was found a short time later and was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Further information was not immediately available.
Gulfport woman arrested for calling...
Driver shoots bicyclist during argument
- Image copyright 2019 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Oregon man arrested after disappearance of mother, young son
- Polk man sentenced to life imprisonment in kidnapping, rape of teen
- Stan Lee's former manager arrested on elder abuse charges
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in front of Lowe's in Spring Hill