CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said a dog has gone missing after its owner was involved in a car wreck near Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater.
Police said the dog, named Mya Angel, ran away after an accident in the 500 block of McMullen Booth Road, but did not mention who was involved in the wreck or how the crash happened.
Police said the dog is microchipped and is friendly around people.
Mya Angel was last seen running near Ruth Eckerd Hall.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding her whereabouts to call 727-562-4242.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis attempts to vote, discovers someone changed his address
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Trump, Biden schedule Tampa rallies Thursday as campaigns hit crunch time
- Melania Trump slams Biden, Dems in first solo campaign stop
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big