CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said a dog has gone missing after its owner was involved in a car wreck near Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater.
Police said the dog, named Mya Angel, ran away after an accident in the 500 block of McMullen Booth Road, but did not mention who was involved in the wreck or how the crash happened.
Police said the dog is microchipped and is friendly around people.
Mya Angel was last seen running near Ruth Eckerd Hall.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding her whereabouts to call 727-562-4242.
- Krystal files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Gold-medalist Allison Schmitt seeks 4th Olympic swim berth
- Hunt family finally gets to see Chiefs back in Super Bowl
- Patrick Mahomes is the first quarterback from a Texas university to start in the Super Bowl
- PHOTOS: Thousands of workers preparing Miami stadium for Super Bowl