CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Police said a dog has gone missing after its owner was involved in a car wreck near Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater.
Police said the dog, named Mya Angel, ran away after an accident in the 500 block of McMullen Booth Road, but did not mention who was involved in the wreck or how the crash happened.
Police said the dog is microchipped and is friendly around people.
Mya Angel was last seen running near Ruth Eckerd Hall.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding her whereabouts to call 727-562-4242.
- 39-year-old Florida deputy dies from coronavirus, sheriff urges public to heed distancing orders
- Emergency room doctor sleeping in RV to keep his family healthy
- Toddler killed, 2 children injured in Polk County crash
- San Diego County to issue $1,000 fines to people ignoring COVID-19 restrictions
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing