DUNEDIN, Fla. (WFLA) – Detectives found a gas pump skimmer at the Rally Convenient Store and gas station in Dunedin. The station is located at 1625 Main Street in Dunedin.
The pump was tampered with Monday between 6:30 a.m. and 4:50 p.m., detectives said. Deputies were notified Tuesday.
They are asking customers who bought gas at the Rally gas station to check with their financial institutions to see if there are any unauthorized bank transactions. If so, they should notify the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office at (727) 582-6200.
MORE NEWS THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tampa mother wants justice after her son is involved in school fight
- Florida teen dies in crash a day after birthday, getting new car
- Pasco deputy fired for planting drugs
- WATCH: Boy, 2, falls out of moving van; Good Samaritans rescue him
- Florida hunters capture 106 Burmese pythons; Tampa Bay area team caught 15-footer
- Detectives find more gas pump credit card skimmers
- Dog poop DNA testing creates stink in one community
- Top 10 Beaches in the U.S.