OLDSMAR, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County deputies have arrested a man in connection to the death of his wife.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office said after a thorough investigation, deputies were able to identify 52-year-old Robbie Dinkins as the suspect in 47-year-old Lynn Dinkins’ death.
Deputies say Dinkins was found in his wife’s missing gray Hyundai Sonata at the Wawa gas station located at Belcher Road and Gulf to Bay Boulevard around 10:20 a.m. Monday.
During an interview, the sheriff’s office said Dinkins told detectives that he and his wife were arguing over alleged infidelity. He said he became physical and stabbed his wife multiple times, and admitted to the crime.
Dinkins was taken to the Pinellas County Jail and charged with second-degree murder.
Deputies were initially called to the couple’s home Sunday night on Azalea Court to make contact with 47-year-old Lynn Dinkins and found her dead inside the residence.
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus
- Florida has only distributed 50% of COVID-19 vaccine supply, WH press secretary says
- When will Florida’s statewide COVID-19 vaccine registration system launch?
- Biden explains how he arrived at $1,400 stimulus check amount
- When will everyone have access to COVID vaccine? Biden says this spring