ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A decorated St. Petersburg police officer is facing federal child porn charges.
Officer Matthew Enhoffer was arrested by Department of Homeland Security agents after they allegedly found child pornography on his computer.
The investigation reportedly started back in July, when cybersecurity officials linked images to his computer.
The St. Petersburg Police Department has placed Enhorffer on administrative leave without pay.
- World’s largest launch pad takes shape at Cape Canaveral
- Disney donates wishing well coins to homeless charity
- 2 shot, killed at Northern California mall on Black Friday
- NBA says Kobe’s delayed Hall induction coming in May 2021
- Florida cold front timeline: Winter-like temperatures coming across Tampa Bay, lows expected to reach 40s