ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A decorated St. Petersburg police officer is facing federal child porn charges.
Officer Matthew Enhoffer was arrested by Department of Homeland Security agents after they allegedly found child pornography on his computer.
The investigation reportedly started back in July, when cybersecurity officials linked images to his computer.
The St. Petersburg Police Department has placed Enhorffer on administrative leave without pay.
- Florida woman walks into stranger’s home, attempts to abduct 3-year-old
- 3 massive earthquakes strike near New Zealand; tsunami warnings issued
- Publix expands COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to all Florida K-12 teachers, school personnel
- Stocks turn lower as bond yields continue their upward march
- How cute! Baby otters born for the first time at Discovery Cove