SEMINOLE, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County officials responded to multiple damaged homes following a brief tornado around 9:20 p.m. Friday.
According to National Weather Service Tampa Bay, damage was sustained within a mobile home park.
Luckily no serious injuries were reported.
- Child dies after Christmas parade accident in Tennessee
- Tampa Bay motorcycle group pays tribute to young rider killed following collision with HART bus
- North Port police asking for community’s help in identifying sexual battery suspect
- Florida officer charged with violating women’s civil rights
- Utah tosses thousands of gallons of beer after law change