SEMINOLE, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County officials responded to multiple damaged homes following a brief tornado around 9:20 p.m. Friday.
According to National Weather Service Tampa Bay, damage was sustained within a mobile home park.
Luckily no serious injuries were reported.
- Pedestrian fatally struck by vehicle in Pinellas County
- Florida state parks to follow local mask orders, Caladesi Island Park temporarily closed
- Bond denied for woman charged in connection with Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s murder
- Man wins $2M lottery after clerk gives him wrong ticket
- Fans to be allowed to attend next month’s NASCAR races in Daytona