SEMINOLE, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County officials responded to multiple damaged homes following a brief tornado around 9:20 p.m. Friday.
According to National Weather Service Tampa Bay, damage was sustained within a mobile home park.
Luckily no serious injuries were reported.
- Dozens rally before ex-officer put on trial in Floyd’s death
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Rain chances to slowly fade, drier trend to take over
- PHOTOS: Modern ‘Hobbit hole’ hits the market far from Middle Earth
- One of Great Wallendas passes away, family says