BREAKING NEWS

Pinellas County

1 treated for smoke inhalation after St. Pete condo catches fire

A person is being treated for smoke inhalation after a condo caught fire in St. Petersburg on Friday.

Crews have responded to reports of people trapped inside a condo fire at the Wave Condo complex on 3315 58th Avenue South.

Officials said the fire was extinguished and one person was being treated for smoke inhalation. 

This is a developing situation. Please check back for updates.  

WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON - 

 


More Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News - Local

Video Center