CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A Tampa man is charged with video voyeurism after police say he attempted to use his phone to try to take a photo up a woman’s skirt.
According to Clearwater Police, 23-year-old Romario Iglesias was delivering packages when the victim claims she felt Iglesias touch the back of her leg. It allegedly happened on more than one occasion.
When the victim confronted Iglesias at the time, he denied the allegations.
However, surveillance footage from inside the office complex showed Iglesias aiming his phone under the woman’s skirt.
Iglesias admitted that he was trying to show the images to his friend via a social media messenger. He said he did it two or three times while making a delivery.
He is charged with video voyeurism.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Eaglets expected to hatch any moment on Florida’s favorite eagle cam
- National Vietnam War Veterans Day: How you can participate in virtual events to honor those who served.
- Coronavirus in Florida: Over 4,000 cases in state, no overnight deaths
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Age is not the only risk for severe coronavirus disease