CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A Tampa man is charged with video voyeurism after police say he attempted to use his phone to try to take a photo up a woman’s skirt.
According to Clearwater Police, 23-year-old Romario Iglesias was delivering packages when the victim claims she felt Iglesias touch the back of her leg. It allegedly happened on more than one occasion.
When the victim confronted Iglesias at the time, he denied the allegations.
However, surveillance footage from inside the office complex showed Iglesias aiming his phone under the woman’s skirt.
Iglesias admitted that he was trying to show the images to his friend via a social media messenger. He said he did it two or three times while making a delivery.
He is charged with video voyeurism.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Police: 7-year-old girl killed outside McDonald’s in Chicago
- Authorities say no one was driving Tesla before deadly crash
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- Miami GP to join F1 calendar from 2022 in 10-year deal
- Search for 9 missing from capsized boat in Gulf on 6th day