CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Clearwater police are currently investigating a situation where a toddler was found unconscious in a pool.
Police say they responded to the 1900 block of Douglas Avenue near Sunset Point Road in reference to an 18-month-old girl was discovered unconscious in a pool.
The child was taken to St. Joseph Children’s Hospital in Tampa in critical condition.
No other information has been released at this time.
We’re working to get more details.
- Lowe’s homers in 11th, lifts Rays into 2nd wild card
- Groups unite for Bahamas donation blitz
- Mother speaks out following video of alleged animal abuse
- WITH THIS RING: Bucs legend Ronde Barber calls induction the “most meaningful honor”
- FDA: More high blood pressure medications recalled due to cancer risk