CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – The City of Clearwater has found a way to encourage people to visit local restaurants during the coronavirus pandemic.
The city is giving away meal vouchers redeemable at nine restaurants that are part of the city’s Dine in Downtown Summer 2020 program.
The vouchers can be used on nights and weekends. They’ll expire on Aug. 31.
The restaurants in the Dine in Downtown Summer 2020 program are:
- Chiang Mai Thai & Sushi Bar
- Clear Sky on Cleveland
- Downtown Pizza Sports Bar & Grill
- Kara Lynn’s Kitchen
- Philly Joe’s Steaks & Hoagies
- Pour Yours
- Soul Sicilian Fusion
- Vera’s Kitchen
A total of 2,500 vouchers will be available for Clearwater residents on the city’s website on July 6.
To take advantage of the offer, click here.
- Leigh’s runcast: Humidity makes it harder for your body to cool down during exercise
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Typical August weather this week
- Stars, Golden Knights players kneel during American and Canadian national anthems
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
- Driver suffers life-threatening injures in crash with HART bus, police say