LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – The city of Largo is asking all homeowners to stop using any reclaimed water immediately!
The Largo Environmental Services Department told city leaders that reclaimed water is not meeting disinfection standards.
The system is now shut down until further notice. This issue does not affect drinking water or any water coming into your home through faucets in your kitchen or bathroom.
City staff officials are working to find a solution and get the system back up and running.
Questions can be directed to Environmental Service between 8 a.m. and
5 p.m by calling 727-507-4460.
- Democrats cancel Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus
- Obama to visit Florida day before Election Day for Joe Biden
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- US citizen kidnapped in Niger rescued in American military operation
- Last day to vote early in these Tampa Bay area counties