CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A man was rushed to the hospital following a rollover crash in Clearwater on Monday morning.
The single-vehicle crash happened in the area of Chestnut Street and Palm Avenue shortly before 5:30 a.m.
Police said crews had to extricate the driver from the vehicle. He was taken to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
All lanes of traffic have since reopened.
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- ‘Outright inconceivable’: Rays rally in bottom of 9th for improbable comeback
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Hot with a few PM showers possible each day this week as Zeta moves into the Gulf
- Brett Phillips, the hometown hero, clutch for Rays in Game 4