CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A man was rushed to the hospital following a rollover crash in Clearwater on Monday morning.
The single-vehicle crash happened in the area of Chestnut Street and Palm Avenue shortly before 5:30 a.m.
Police said crews had to extricate the driver from the vehicle. He was taken to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
All lanes of traffic have since reopened.
- ‘Felt like I was able to breathe’: Relief in Tampa for many after guilty verdict in Chauvin trial
- Florida transgender athlete bill may be dead for the year, bill sponsor says
- St. Petersburg residents react to Chauvin verdict
- 2021 Publix Gasparilla Distance Classic Race Weekend
- Las Vegas Raiders receive backlash for ‘I can breathe’ tweet following Chauvin verdict