CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A man was rushed to the hospital following a rollover crash in Clearwater on Monday morning.
The single-vehicle crash happened in the area of Chestnut Street and Palm Avenue shortly before 5:30 a.m.
Police said crews had to extricate the driver from the vehicle. He was taken to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
All lanes of traffic have since reopened.
- ‘I wanted to support her’: Barber shaves own head to comfort woman battling breast cancer
- COVID-19 variants: What happens when we finish the Greek alphabet?
- Mourners in California honor 3 Marines killed in Afghanistan
- Alcohol banned at beach to discourage Georgia-Florida party
- Vaccines in your salad? Scientists growing medicine-filled plants to replace injections