CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A man was rushed to the hospital following a rollover crash in Clearwater on Monday morning.
The single-vehicle crash happened in the area of Chestnut Street and Palm Avenue shortly before 5:30 a.m.
Police said crews had to extricate the driver from the vehicle. He was taken to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
All lanes of traffic have since reopened.
- ‘If you kick my door in, in the middle of the night, I will kill you graveyard dead’: Sheriff Judd says after Polk Co. home invasion
- Trump, DeSantis in open warfare as 2024 race heats up
- Mother of child who died in foster care angered by alleged causes that contradict each other
- Gay couple calls on Target to ‘be better’ after Florida store denies purchase of Pride onesie
- Barancik Foundation awards $350K to project aimed at helping working parents on the brink of homelessness