CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have opened a death invesigation at the Quality Inn & Suites in Clearwater.
Multiple agencies responded after a truck caught fire behind the Quality Inn & Suites on 3511 Hospitality Lane early Thursday morning.
A Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman tells WFLA that the agency is investigating a death at that location, but it does not appear to be suspicious.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Police: Man dead after stabbing at Clearwater bar
- COVID-19 vaccine to be offered to every Florida long-term care facility by Feb. 1, Gov. DeSantis says
- Arrest warrant issued for Clearwater appliance salesman
- $2M winning Powerball ticket sold in North Port
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 8,720 new cases, 153 new deaths