CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have opened a death invesigation at the Quality Inn & Suites in Clearwater.
Multiple agencies responded after a truck caught fire behind the Quality Inn & Suites on 3511 Hospitality Lane early Thursday morning.
A Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman tells WFLA that the agency is investigating a death at that location, but it does not appear to be suspicious.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- St. Pete Fire Rescue to host free mask distribution event
- ‘Trying to play a prank’: Clearwater teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- COVID-19 drive-thru testing site to open at Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Suspect shot, killed while choking St. Pete officer, detectives say
- Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office investigating shooting involving St. Petersburg police officer