ST.PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) - With the press of a button, a legendary artist turns into something very close to real life at the entrance of the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg.
A re-creation of Salvador Dali himself greeting guests with messages that change each time on three screens throughout the museum.
"They'll speak to you the time of day or the weather if you will and everyone's experience will be a little bit different," Marketing Director, of the Dali Museum Beth Bell said.
This re-creation of Dali took a year of collecting expressions and quotes from his life and movies.
dali died 30 years ago but is now very much alive through artificial intelligence.
The artist's final goodbye includes a goodbye selfie that even Dali would be proud of.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Manatee County woman charged with killing 4-year-old daughter nearly a decade later
- Trump to announce 2020 bid in Orlando
- Customers may have been exposed to hepatitis A at Spring Hill pizza restaurant
- Teen killed friend after man she met online offered her millions, authorities say