LEALMAN, Fla. (WFLA) – Neighbors are blaming an arsonist for a fire that broke out at a mobile home in Lealman, authorities said.
Firefighters responded to the 3600 block of 58th Avenue North and saw flames shooting 30 to 40 feet in the air, authorities said.
A few neighbors told investigators they witnessed someone start the fire and run away.
No injuries were reported, but the home is a total loss.
It’s unclear if anyone is in custody.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Public health expert: ‘Prudent decision’ to postpone Tampa’s Gasparilla festivities during coronavirus surge
- Search underway for missing endangered 77-year-old Sebring woman
- Former Tampa Bay bank robber meets detective after she changed his life, 28 years later