PALM HARBOR, Fla. (WFLA) – Nothing’s better than witnessing a heartwarming reunion between a family and their loved one who is currently serving in the military. One Army dad, who was stationed in Iraq for nearly a year, surprised his daughter Friday at Ozona Elementary School.
Sergeant Jeffrey Dobbs with the US Army Reserve was able to surprise 9-year-old Lilliana, who is in the fourth grade, around 2 p.m. while she was on the school’s P.E. field.
WATCH THE HAPPY REUNION BELOW
While proudly serving his country, Dobbs missed several special events and holidays. But having a reunion such as this one helps make up for lost time.
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- What’s deadlier? Coronavirus or flu
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen