PALM HARBOR, Fla. (WFLA) – Nothing’s better than witnessing a heartwarming reunion between a family and their loved one who is currently serving in the military. One Army dad, who was stationed in Iraq for nearly a year, surprised his daughter Friday at Ozona Elementary School.
Sergeant Jeffrey Dobbs with the US Army Reserve was able to surprise 9-year-old Lilliana, who is in the fourth grade, around 2 p.m. while she was on the school’s P.E. field.
WATCH THE HAPPY REUNION BELOW
While proudly serving his country, Dobbs missed several special events and holidays. But having a reunion such as this one helps make up for lost time.
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites
- Jacksonville strip clubs fight to lower dancer age to 18
- Good Samaritans save state trooper assaulted by man during a traffic stop
- Suspect in St. Pete gentlemen’s club shooting held on no bond
- Florida coronavirus: State tallies 2,521 new cases