CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – A 7-year-old boy was injured after being struck by a vehicle while riding his bicycle in Clearwater on Tuesday.
Clearwater police and Fire & Rescue responded to the scene at Arbors at Belleair Apartments on Nursey Road at 7:36 p.m.
The child was riding his bicycle in the parking lot of the apartment complex, when he rode into the path of a Nissan Armada, which struck him.
The driver remained on scene and is cooperating with the investigation.
The boy was taken to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg as a trauma alert. He is now in stable condition.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Dropped off far from home by bus driver, Tampa girl runs home terrified, crying
- Wanted:The owner of prosthetic ear found in Holmes Beach
- Man caught at JFK smuggling 34 finches in hair curlers
- Binge-watching may lead to increased risk of blood clots, research says