PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A 27-year-old Pinellas County woman was arrested Monday for domestic sexual battery and molestation of a 4-year-old girl, an arrest report states.
St. Petersburg police said Mariah Lynn Whynot admitted to illegal sexual activity with the child on multiple occasions Jan. 1 in Whynot’s bedroom.
The molestation occurred in the kitchen of the residence, the arrest report states.
For the safety of the child, Whynot’s address was redacted from the police report.
Whynot was arrested and charged with sexual battery and lewd and lascivious molestation.
- Pregnant woman pulls husband to safety after shark attack in Florida Keys
- Poll shows Trump leading Biden in Florida for first time
- FBI seeks more potential victims in ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris child porn case
- Deputies searching for missing 12-year-old girl from Bradenton
- For the Culture: Local organization celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by giving to business owners