PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A 27-year-old Pinellas County woman was arrested Monday for domestic sexual battery and molestation of a 4-year-old girl, an arrest report states.
St. Petersburg police said Mariah Lynn Whynot admitted to illegal sexual activity with the child on multiple occasions Jan. 1 in Whynot’s bedroom.
The molestation occurred in the kitchen of the residence, the arrest report states.
For the safety of the child, Whynot’s address was redacted from the police report.
Whynot was arrested and charged with sexual battery and lewd and lascivious molestation.
- National Vietnam War Veterans Day: How you can participate in virtual events to honor those who served.
- Coronavirus in Florida: Over 4,000 cases in state, no overnight deaths
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Age is not the only risk for severe coronavirus disease
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives