ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – Two people were taken to the hospital early Wednesday morning after a shooting at the Derby Lane racetrack in St. Petersburg, authorities said.
Deputies responded to Derby Lane, 10490 Gandy Boulevard, around 2:10 a.m. and found one of the victims.
The other victim drove from the racetrack to an Applebee’s on Park Boulevard.
Both victims were taken to Bayfront Hospital. Their injuries are said to be non-life-threatening.
No arrests have been made at this time.
Further information was not immediately available.
- The New Review: Protect your hands from cheesy snacks with “Chip Fingers”
- TPD looking for driver who plowed through Humane Society play yard
- Man wants death penalty for son accused of killing 3-year-old daughter
- US budget deficit hits all-time high of $864 billion in June
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Ron DeSantis giving coronavirus update after record spike in new cases