PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say a shooting left two men injured in Pinellas Park on Thursday morning.
Shots rang out along 66th Terrace at about 6 a.m. Police said one of the men was shot multiple times and the other one was hit once in his lower extremities.
Both of the men were taken to local hospitals. Their current condition is unknown.
Police said the suspects fled in a vehicle. At last check, they have not been located.
“Usually pretty peaceful. Quiet. Been out here all my life,” said Phil Jacoby, who has lived in the neighborhood for five decades.
His wife agrees.
“I think it’s a little crazy,” Jennifer Jacoby said. “This is one of the safest neighborhoods I’ve ever lived in. We have kids all over the neighborhood. We have our own kids. This is something new.”
The investigation is still ongoing.
- Chinese city reports coronavirus found on ice cream
- Pasco County adds 4 vaccination clinics for residents 65+; registration opens at 2 p.m. Sunday
- Harris to be sworn in by Justice Sotomayor at inauguration
- Coast Guard helps rescue woman, 2 dogs from boat taking on water near Shell Key
- Dr. Dre back home after reported brain aneurysm treatment