TARPON SPRINGS, Fla. (WFLA) – Two construction workers were airlifted to an area hospital after falling more than 20 feet from a building while working on a roof in Tarpon Springs.
Multiple agencies responded to a construction site on Meres Boulevard and Callista Cay Loop Friday morning to extricate the two men from the two-story building.
Officials said the two men fell about 25 to 30 feet while working on a roof truss.
They were airlifted to Bayonet Point Hospital, but the extent of their injuries is unknown.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Bi-partisan police reform bill limits chokehold use in Florida, sets use of force investigation standards
- Pelosi says Capitol mob would ‘have had a battle on their hands’ had the mob ran into her
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Local veterans react to Pres. Biden’s decision to withdraw troops from Afghanistan