CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies are looking for two people after 14-year-old girl was injured in a shooting on Tuesday night.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office said the girl was shot in the hand in the 11000 block of 122nd Terrace North around 9:20 p.m.
She was taken to John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Deputies said two juvenile male suspects fled the scene after the shooting, but they do not believe there is a threat to the public.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Dallas Stars beat Lightning 4-1 in Game 1 of Stanley Cup
- Idaho pastor hospitalized after defying mask mandate
- Cash App scheme could wipe out your bank account
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Getting breezy Sunday, lower humidity coming
- No vote on RBG successor until after election, Collins says