ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – An 11-year-old boy was killed and three others were hospitalized following a crash in St. Petersburg Saturday night, according to police.
The St. Petersburg Police Department says the crash involved two cars at the intersection of 15th Avenue South and 34th Street South around 7:55 p.m.
The child killed in the crash has been identified as Stephen Johnson.
Another child and two adults were hospitalized and are all in stable condition as of Sunday morning.
Officers are currently conducting an investigation. No other information has been released at this time.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Nikki Fried calls on Congress to investigate Florida’s ‘politically-driven’ vaccine distribution
- ‘Magnet for predators’: Hundreds claim decades of abuse by 150 youth center staffers
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say
- Video shows 14-year-old boy’s terrifying fall off roof while doing construction; contractor cited
- WATCH: Man leaves repeat porch pirate a nasty surprise