ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – One person was hospitalized Thursday after an early morning house fire in St. Petersburg, authorities said.
Officials say the fire broke out at a home in the 3500 block of 6th Avenue South.
Firefighters arrived and rescued four people inside of the home. One person received minor burns and was taken to Bayfront Health Hospital.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Biden administration to deliver 25M masks to vulnerable Americans, increase vaccine shipments to states
- Max Defender 8 Forecast: Warmer Days In The Forecast
- Study: Why do some kids contract MIS-C rather than severe COVID?
- Sen. Rick Scott: Biden administration known for ‘open borders, closed schools’
- Deputies investigating Manatee commissioner’s involvement with exclusive vaccine event, unaffiliated lawyer says jail time is possible