ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – One person was hospitalized Thursday after an early morning house fire in St. Petersburg, authorities said.
Officials say the fire broke out at a home in the 3500 block of 6th Avenue South.
Firefighters arrived and rescued four people inside of the home. One person received minor burns and was taken to Bayfront Health Hospital.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Zephyrhills woman claims Lowe’s charged her twice for a stove, wouldn’t fix mistake
- Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president in rebuke of Trump
- Records reveal cancer-causing herbicides shipped to Panama made veterans sick
- Powell, Mnuchin urge Congress to act on coronavirus aid as path to recovery remains ‘highly uncertain’
- Giraffe watch 2020? Zoo home to April the Giraffe anticipates another birth