SEMINOLE, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Highway Patrol says one person was killed in a single-vehicle crash in Seminole overnight.
The crash happened in the area of 102nd Avenue and 97th Street North shortly before 12:30 a.m.
Investigators say the woman lost control of the vehicle and slammed into a concrete barrier and a guardrail. She died at the scene.
A man in the passenger seat suffered serious injuries and was taken to an area hospital. His current condition is unknown.
It’s unclear if alcohol was a factor in the crash.
The intersection was closed for about three hours, but it has since reopened.
Further information was not immediately available.
- 100-pound teacher had to lock sub out of classroom after he attacked students in Polk County, police say
- Nikki Fried asks FBI to investigate Florida’s vaccine distribution
- Chipotle, e.l.f. team up to satisfy your hunger for beauty
- Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett delivers 1st opinion
- When will children be able to get COVID-19 vaccines?