PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas authorities have opened a death investigation after an incident in Madeira Beach early Friday morning.
Shortly before 3 a.m., deputies responded to reports of an armed individual in the 1400 block of Miramar Avenue and found one person dead and another injured.
The extent of that person’s injuries is unknown. They’re being treated at an area hospital.
An investigation is ongoing.
Further information was not available.
- Sarasota health care workers among 7,500 getting free tickets to Super Bowl
- Florida taking steps to end ‘vaccine tourism’
- Deputies seek missing, endangered Hillsborough County man
- Why 2nd dose of coronavirus vaccine is more important than 1st
- Publix’s vaccine registration system goes live for Hernando County, runs out of appointments