PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – News Channel 8’s Chip Osowski was live Wednesday night at Largo High School as the Pinellas County School District looked to fill dozens of open school bus driver positions at a job fair.
The county is looking to currently fill 55 open positions.
8 On Your Side also reached out to other school districts in Tampa Bay to see how many open school bus driver positions are currently available.
- Hillsborough County – 90
- Manatee County – 15
In addition to bus drivers, Pinellas County schools are also looking for food and nutrition employees.
You can find Chip’s full report in the video player above.
- Woman stabs boyfriend on I-4 then runs in front of truck and dies, deputies say
- Florida coronavirus: Positivity rate remains steady as state surpasses 700,000 total cases
- Michael Vick working to clear way for Fla. ex-felons to vote
- Lightning fans wake up hopeful after game 5 loss
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask