HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office has responded to a pedestrian-involved crash in Town ‘n’ Country.
The collision happened on Hillsborough Avenue and Town ‘n’ Country Boulevard at about 7:15 a.m. The extent of injuries is unknown.
The incident does not appear to be affecting traffic at this time.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Additional doses of COVID-19 vaccine may be needed to protect against variants, Tampa doctor says
- Couple goes viral after fiancé proposes with five engagement rings
- FEMA’s funeral program overwhelmed by 1 million calls on first day
- ‘Godzilla shark’: 300 million-year-old fossil discovered in New Mexico
- ‘I’m going home’ Colorado police officer on administrative leave after arrest of woman with dementia over $14 theft