HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Pasco Sheriff’s Office arrested a man for child abuse after he allegedly burned a 5-year-old girl for trying to take a french fry without permission.
The child told deputies that Eric Lahr, 37, burned her left hand with a hot french fry after she tried to take one of the fries without permission.
Deputies say the burn will presumably leave a permanent scar on the girl’s hand.
Lahr was arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse.
- Watch Live: President Trump rallies in Georgia for Senate runoffs
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- What did you listen to most this year? Spotify and Apple Music provide personalized 2020 review
- Organizers put south St. Pete businesses on notice at rally to end gun violence
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Rain chances rise Sunday night as next cold front approaches