TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A Brooksville woman died early Tuesday morning following a crash on Interstate 75 and State Road 52 in Pasco County.
The Florida Highway Patrol said the woman was driving a sedan, heading east on State Road 52 and turned left into the path of an SUV.
The woman suffered fatal injuries, but the driver of the SUV was not hurt.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Florida’s primary is next week and there’s still no CARES Act money
- Organizers test ‘First Friday’ event in Lakeland, expect hundreds to attend
- St. Joseph’s Hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says
- Cigarette starts house fire in Hernando County
- Multi-vehicle crash closes I-275 northbound at Hillsborough Ave.