PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Florida Highway Patrol troopers and Pasco County Sheriff’s Office deputies are investigating a fatal hit-and-run crash involving a child.
The crash happened Saturday night at the intersection of Regency Park Boulevard and King Arthur Drive in Port Richey.
Deputies confirmed the victim is a “juvenile,” however, have not confirmed the age or gender.
The intersection will be closed for some time as troopers and deputies investigate.
No other information has been released at this time. Please check back for the latest updates.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction
- NYC teacher arrested after flying to Tampa to have sex with minor, deputies say
- Ted Cruz vs. Seth Rogen: Republican Texas senator and actor take shots over Twitter
- Video shows police car plow through crowd of pedestrians at street race
- 2 Tampa Bay teens charged with 5 counts of attempted homicide after drive-by shooting