A tree trimmer was airlifted to a hospital after being shocked by a power line while working on a lift in Spring Hill Sunday, authorities said.
According to a news release, a man was on a job in the 18000 block of Skinner Drive when he came into contact with a high-tension power line.
The man suffered severe electrical burns and was airlifted to an area hospital. His current condition was not disclosed, but officials said he is conscious and breathing.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.