NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – A teenage girl was flown to the hospital after she was struck by a vehicle in New Port Richey on Monday.
The accident happened at the intersection of Madison Street and Arthur Avenue.
Authorities said the girl suffered a head injury and was taken to the hospital as a trauma alert, and arrived there via medical helicopter.
- Save the reefs: Tampa organization partners with public to design coral reefs, restore marine environment
- USF students to protest school budget cuts, changes to Bright Futures
- Exclusive witness video shows Uber driver bitten, scratched, choked in Pinellas County
- Miami to South Texas: Sailors hope to train future Mars astronauts, dock near SpaceX
- Out of sight but center stage, jurors weigh Derek Chauvin’s fate in George Floyd death