PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) — A Pasco County high school student was arrested Wednesday after Pasco deputies said she set fire to the soap dispenser in a school bathroom.
The Pasco Sheriff’s Office said the fire was found in the Fivay High School bathroom around noon while a portion of the students were at lunch.
After interviews with a few witnesses, police arrested a 15-year-old student and charged her with first degree arson.
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- ‘Outright inconceivable’: Rays rally in bottom of 9th for improbable comeback
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Hot with a few PM showers possible each day this week as Zeta moves into the Gulf
- Brett Phillips, the hometown hero, clutch for Rays in Game 4