NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) — Two officers shot an “unwanted guest” at a pub in New Port Richey Tuesday afternoon.
According to New Port Richey Police Chief Kim Bogart, the department was called to the Sullivan’s Boulevard Lounge at 6210 Grand Blvd just after noon for an “unwanted guest.”
Two officers responded to the area and ended up shooting the suspect.
No other details have been released.
Images from the scene show the front end of the building blocked off with crime scene tape extending out to the road.
Pasco County Sheriff’s Office will be assisting FDLE in investigation of the incident.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: A cool and breezy day
- St. Petersburg museum on mission to improve Holocaust education statewide
- Couple accused of having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris wheel and in community pool to make porn videos arrested again
- Three victims in fiery Hudson crash remembered
- Dog rescued after being spotted running in northbound lanes of I-275