DADE CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities say a semi-truck overturned under the Interstate 75 overpass on State Road 52 in Dade City.
There is no word on injuries.
The Florida Highway Patrol says two westbound lanes will be closed until further notice.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Search for 9 missing from capsized boat in Gulf on 6th day
- Texas dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Tornado warning issued for Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco counties until 10 p.m.
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Battleground Florida: Transgender and ‘anti-riot’ bills fuel partisan divisions in Florida