DADE CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities say a semi-truck overturned under the Interstate 75 overpass on State Road 52 in Dade City.
There is no word on injuries.
The Florida Highway Patrol says two westbound lanes will be closed until further notice.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Local event planner creates game to encourage residents to try, support new restaurants while stuck at home
- Pinellas County opens 9 new donation sites for PPE
- Singer Pink says she had COVID-19, gives $1M to relief funds
- Trump says ‘toughest’ weeks ahead as coronavirus spreads
- City of Tampa gets creative with ‘social distance’ messages