PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities have shut down a portion of a highway in Pasco County after a pedestrian was fatally struck by a vehicle there on Friday morning.
The accident happened at Old County Road 54 and Little Road.
Authorities did not provide any further information regarding the pedestrian, but said the intersection will be closed until further notice.
Drivers are being asked to use alternate routes and to move over for first responders in the area.
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- DeSantis expected to sign ‘anti-riot’ bill cracking down on social unrest
- At least 3 dead in Austin, Texas shooting, police say
- Dog dies in fire that destroyed Brooksville mobile home
- Meet the artist who makes candles of people’s faces