WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. (WFLA) — The Pasco Sheriff’s Office arrested a 61-year-old man accused of hitting a 16-year-old girl in the forehead with his Christian affiliation badge for driving too close to him on the road.
According to the sheriff’s office, Stephen Grosso was upset the teenager was driving too close to his car, so while the teenager stopped for a school bus on Meadow Pointe Boulevard, Grosso got out and approached her vehicle.
The arrest report says Grosso walked up to the girl’s car with a metal police-like badge in his hand.
The girl lowered her driver’s side window and Grosso allegedly reached into the car and hit her on the forehead with the badge, leaving a red mark.
The badge turned out to be a Christian affiliation badge.
Grosso was charged with burglary with simple battery.
- Cost Plus Drugs might save Medicare members money — with a catch
- MLB, police investigating after Angels player tries to hit A’s fan in viral video
- The MLB stadium so historic, it’s part of a National Park Service program
- How does the Sam’s Club auto program work?
- The Texas ObamaCare ruling: 5 things to know