PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A New Port Richey man drowned in the same canal where he nearly drowned a year ago, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies found Juan Carlos Munoz-Valencia, 52, facedown in a canal in the 4200 block of Green Key Road after his wife called 911.
According to deputies, Munoz-Valencia had nearly drowned at the same location nearly a year ago, but he was removed by a Pasco deputy and resuscitated.
Investigators do not suspect foul play in his death.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Polk Co. school superintendent stays the course, as board members disagree on reopening plans
- Grilling Tips and “Healthy” Burger
- Mental Wellness Boost During the Pandemic
- Supporting Cancer Patients and Survivors During Covid-19
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014