PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Our hearts are melting!
K9 Hela received her new sneakers on Thursday and looked adorable as she showed off her new treads at the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
The agency said all of its K9s received new sneakers to help them gain traction while conducting certain exercises.
The new shoes will help protect the K9s feet from dangerous debris, such as broken glass, and hot surfaces.
“K9 Hela had no issues jumping up on a metal table to locate hidden narcotics during training thanks to her new sneakers,” the agency said on Facebook.
Hela is partnered with K9 unit trainer, Corporal John Rux.
- ‘Step in right direction’ Florida vaccine eligibility expanded to teachers 50 years and older
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Cuomo accuser blasts attempted apology, ‘predatory behavior’
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing