PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Pasco County Sheriff’s Office K9 is recovering after bitten by a water moccasin while searching for missing infant Andrew Caballerio.
K9 Phi was in the Everglades assisting the FBI in the search for Caballerio who has been missing since Jan.28 in connection with a triple homicide investigation in Miami.
The sheriff’s office said in a Facebook post that Phi was given antivenom and he’s expected to make a full recovery.
- Silver alert issued for Manatee County woman suffering severe memory loss
- Minn. state trooper gives doctor masks instead of speeding ticket
- Oregon veteran recovers from COVID-19, celebrates 104th birthday
- Samuel L. Jackson’s advice for the COVID-19 pandemic? ‘Stay the f— at home’
- World Games 2021 dates clash with postponed Summer Olympics