The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office has increased its presence at Land O’ Lakes High School because of a possible threat.
Deputies are at the school investigating the possible threat.
The sheriff’s office said there is no need for alarm and more information will be released as it becomes available.
Land O’ Lakes High School is located at 20325 Gator Lane.
Stay with WFLA.com for updates about this story.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Tax Day 2018: Where to find freebies & deals
- MANHUNT: Grandma accused of killing husband, woman at Florida bar
- Tampa Bay area mom hit in face with puck at Lightning playoff game
- Man returns wheelchair to family of Brandon boy with epilepsy
- Jabez Spann’s Aunt: Could remains belong to my missing nephew?