PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA)—With heavy downpours in the forecast for the weekend due to Tropical Storm Sally, Pasco County is reminding residents to take advantage of three sandbag stations that are available to help protect your property from potential flooding.
Sand and sandbags are available at the following locations:
- Pasco County Public Works (C-Barn): 30908 Warder Road, San Antonio
- Magnolia Valley Golf Course: 7223 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey
- Pasco Fire Rescue Station 17: 2951 Seven Springs Blvd., New Port Richey
The stations are self-serve and open 24 hours. Residents should bring their own shovel and be prepared to fill your own sandbag. Sand will only be restocked between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- Town of Swastika, NY chooses to keep its name
- City of Tampa to expand Riverwalk, revitalize West Tampa area
- UCF researchers hope to share COVID-19 study results with health officials
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness