PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA)—With heavy downpours in the forecast for the weekend due to Tropical Storm Sally, Pasco County is reminding residents to take advantage of three sandbag stations that are available to help protect your property from potential flooding.
Sand and sandbags are available at the following locations:
- Pasco County Public Works (C-Barn): 30908 Warder Road, San Antonio
- Magnolia Valley Golf Course: 7223 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey
- Pasco Fire Rescue Station 17: 2951 Seven Springs Blvd., New Port Richey
The stations are self-serve and open 24 hours. Residents should bring their own shovel and be prepared to fill your own sandbag. Sand will only be restocked between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Pasco neighborhood wants to stop paving plan after learning they would be charged thousands
- Tampa Police chief said he wrestled with Black officer’s firing over use of racial slur
- Split Senate votes to begin COVID-19 relief bill debate, right after they read all 628 pages aloud
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Car crashes after swerving to miss falling couch on highway; FHP gives driver $166 ticket