PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County is offering HIV and hepatitis C testing to the public at several locations throughout March 2020.
A full calendar of dates can be seen below with some testing centers also offering Hepatitis A vaccines:
Results from the rapid tests will be available in 20 minutes. If you have any questions you can contact the Florida Department of Health in Pasco County at 727-619-0260 or visit their website.
- Sarasota County to offer 2 testing opportunities for residents with symptoms, healthcare workers
- Bowles emphasizes communication, chemistry, and continuity as keys to Bucs defensive success in 2020
- Danny gets frustrated while trying to complete a white puzzle in quarantine
- Sarasota police officer plays basketball with kids while masked
- Boston Marathon canceled for first time in history