PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County is offering HIV and hepatitis C testing to the public at several locations throughout March 2020.
A full calendar of dates can be seen below with some testing centers also offering Hepatitis A vaccines:
Results from the rapid tests will be available in 20 minutes. If you have any questions you can contact the Florida Department of Health in Pasco County at 727-619-0260 or visit their website.
- USF preparing for full in-person return to classes, on-campus activities in fall
- Mandatory masks: Where are face coverings still required in Tampa Bay?
- NY governor apologizes after sexual harassment allegations; lawmakers push for investigation
- US bishops discourage Catholics from getting J&J vaccine if given option
- Your Blueprint for Optimal Health