NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – No one was hurt after a fire broke out in a mobile home in New Port Richey.
Crews responded to the 6500 block of Bandura Drive Tuesday morning and put out the fire.
It’s unclear if the home is a total loss.
Further information was not available.
- Protesters gather outside Mitch McConnell’s home
- Tropical Storm Beta meandering toward Texas, Louisiana
- Thai protesters reinstall plaque symbolizing democracy
- Trump promises to replace Ginsburg with a woman – and soon
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Breezy with passing clouds and a few showers Sunday before drier, less humid air arrives this week