PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: Gabriel Nieves has been found and is safe.
ORIGINAL STORY: Authorities have issued a Missing Child Alert for a 14-year-old boy who disappeared in Port Richey on Thursday.
Gabriel Nieves was last seen in the 7000 block of Ironbark Drive, wearing gray joggers, a green hoodie and black Nike Air Otero sneakers.
Nieves is 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing 120 pounds. He has dyed yellow-orange hair.
He is described as introverted in behavior.
Those with information regarding his whereabouts are asked to call the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office at (727) 847-5878 or 911.
- Police: Loaded gun found in Polk County student’s backpack after scuffle with asst. principal
- WATCH: Sarasota boating officer finds coyote swimming in bay, guides it to shore
- Trump the dominant force at conservative conference
- 3 dead after Florida-bound plane crashes in Georgia
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Near record warmth in Tampa for last weekend of February