PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA)—State law enforcement officials canceled the Missing Child Alert that was issued Tuesday for a Land O’ Lakes toddler.
Authorities issued an alert Tuesday morning for 1-year-old Giovanni Oquendo, and said they suspected he was traveling with 20-year-old Kaylee Maurer.
Around 10 a.m. Tuesday, authorities said the child had been located and was safe, but did not provide any more details regarding his disappearance or Maurer’s whereabouts.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Florida Capitol to light up in memory of COVID-19 deaths, unity with Biden-Harris inauguration
- Bay County Republican Party won’t acknowledge Biden win
- Disney World stops selling new annual park passes
- Ex-Florida data scientist Rebekah Jones released on $2,500 bond
- More than 40,000 in Florida overdue for 2nd dose of coronavirus vaccine