A Hudson man is facing charges after deputies say he threatened a woman with a machete.
Kevin Taylor, 39, was arrested Thursday evening at his home in Hudson. Deputies say they were called to the home just after 6 p.m. and spoke with the victim who told them Taylor had started to act erratically with her and threaten her.
The victim told deputies Taylor started sharpening a machete while telling her he “can’t wait til he slices her throat, sees her bleed out and take her last breath,” the arrest report says.
A responding deputy wrote in the arrest report that he witnessed Taylor walking around with a machete in his hand. The deputy also said Taylor was “threatening me if I got any closer” and refused several commands to drop the machete.
Taylor eventually retreated to a shed where he hid the machete before trying to run away, according to the arrest report. Deputies say they chased him down and were able to detain him.
Taylor was arrested for aggravated assault and resisting arrest without violence.
MORE PASCO COUNTY HEADLINES:
- Patriotic man steals flagpole from Zephyrhills home, deputies say
- Holiday man arrested for pulling gun on employee who kicked him out of store
- New Port Richey man accused of throwing mom down stairs, throwing drill at her
- ‘Utter panic’: 13 people rescued from capsized boat near Anclote Key
- Responsible gator caught on camera using crosswalk in Land O’ Lakes